Translate

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Transparencies

Transparencies
24"x30
Acrylic on Canvas
$350.00
I completed "Transparencies" yesterday. Normally I'm able to finish a painting in one "sitting" but I'm glad that I decided to to explore all the options over a period of several days. I started out by layering color onto the textured canvas and then as the design began to evolve out of the formless background of color, I developed the composition. By following some of the "cues" in the textured surface, I was able to pull the painting together into a unified whole.

I love paintings that are textured and invite eyes and fingers to glide over the hills and valleys on the canvas.

This painting is available for sale through my website.

Contact me at fil@filomenabooth.com if you'd like to learn how you can save 25% off the price of this piece or any other painting I have available.


1 comment:

JudyMackeyart said...

oooooh cool colors!! I love it! Good to see you back painting! I have to too - you're inspiring me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails