Translate

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Believe in the Message of a Dream

I Believe in the Message of Dreams
30"x30"x1"
Acrylic/Mixed-Media on Canvas
I know, you're thinking "Where in the world did she get that title?" Titles for my paintings very often come from whatever music I happen to be listening to at the time I'm about finished with a painting. Most of the time a lyric or word jumps out and seems appropriate. I can't remember the name of the song or who sang, but part of the lyrics are - " I believe in things unseen. I believe in the message of dreams". Let me know if you can come up with the name of that particular song.
Anyway, the title seems perfect for this painting. Bits of collage, textural elements and half seen stamped letters remind me vague memories of dreams.
I currently have this painting, and several others listed on Ebay. You can also see my entire portfolio on my website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails