Translate

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Daybreak - Original Abstract Expressionism Landscape Palette Knife Painting by Filomena Booth


Daybreak
36"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

This is my latest adventure into painting with a palette knife.  I'm enjoying the process although painting with acrylics can be tricky because of the short drying time.  Even with the heavy texture, blending is difficult but I'm happy with the result.

To see more of my original abstract paintings, please visit my website.
Subscribe to my newsletter.
See my art clips on YouTube.
Contact me for more information about this painting.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

2 comments:

dining room tables said...

What a very nice abstract painting you have here! Creative minds really go a long way.

Filomena Booth said...

Thank you for the nice comment about my work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails