Translate

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Original Contemporary Abstract Painting by Texas Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth

Days of Azure and Gold
24"x30"
Acrylic on Canvas
Sold

I've been looking through a lot of my older paintings from a few years back.  Sometimes they make great inspiration pieces for a new painting.  I found this "oldie" from 2006.

I am proud to announce that my work has been juried into another prestigious online art site - Artfulhome.  I will go "live" in about a week and will keep you posted.

Visit my website to see my entire portfolio of original abstract paintings.
Please contact me with any inquiries or for more information about my work.
Visit ArtQuiver to see some of my recent paintings in a virtual gallery.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails