Translate

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Celebration! by Texas Contemporary Abstract Painter Filomena Booth

Celebration!
30"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on Canvas

Every once in a while I get a request to recreate a painting that has been sold.  
I'm always open to commissions and love to try to recapture a particular "feel" 
or mood from an earlier piece.  I always tell the prospective buyer that the new painting 
will not be exactly the same as the first but that I will try my best to meet their expectations.  
I'm pleased that Celebration! turned out to be a very close recreation of the original.

I also put together a YouTube video showing more detailed shots of the painting and some room views. 
Please click here to see my video.

Please visit my website to see my entire portfolio of original abstract paintings. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails