Translate

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting Started Again by Filomena de Andrade Booth Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

Equinox
30"x36"x1.5"
Acrylic on Canvas

I've written quite a bit lately about how difficult it is to get back into painting after a long hiatus away from the studio.  Today, I found some renewed motivation at my local Michael's store.  I've been thinking about painting on cradled panels and when I walked through the art section of the store, I found that they had marked almost all their cradled panels to a low clearance price.  I quickly picked up 8 new panels and now can't wait to get started on them!  Yesterday I ordered Matisse Flow Acrylics from Jerry's Artarama and I know that as soon as my order comes in, I'll be raring to get started.  Nothing like opening up a box of new art supplies to get the creative juices flowing again!  

Now, my next project is to find space in my studio for all the new "toys"!

I hope you'll visit my website to see my original abstract paintings.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails