Translate

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Primavera Overture - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth

Primavera Overture
30"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on Canvas

We've had an unusually warm winter this year here in Central Texas and spring feels like it's about to make its debut.  As I look out my studio window and see the grasses starting to come up, along with a lot of weeds, I can't help thinking that it's time to get the garden going again.  I just hope we don't have a repeat of the record breaking heat and drought of last summer.  Hopefully all the rain we've had this winter will bring a beautiful crop of Texas wildflowers.

To see more of my original abstract paintings, please visit my website.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails