Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Seaside I and II by Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth


Seaside I and II
8"x10"x2"
Mixed media on cradled panels
$100.00 each

Please contact me for purchase information

I finally got around to playing with the cradled panels I bought a while back.  I love the hard surface and the boxy look of these panels.  Both are heavily textured, distressed and accented with gold leaf and other collage materials.  The panels are sealed with an acrylic gloss varnish and are ready to hang.  The sides are painted a matte black.

To see more of my original abstract paintings, please click here.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

2 comments:

Jo Reimer said...

Very nice. I like your work... all of it.

Jo Reimer said...

Very nice. I like your work... all of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails