Translate

Monday, April 23, 2012

Critical Mass - Original Abstract Acrylic Modern Art Contemporary Painting by Filomena de Andrade Texas Contemporary Artist

Critical Mass
Acrylic on Canvas
48" x 72" x 1"
Sold
 
A few years ago, my son and daughter-in-law asked me to paint something for their new home.  Their colors were coral and a vibrant golden yellow.  They need something large for the family room, so I decided to use three canvases and paint them all together.  This is one painting that came together quickly and with very little of the struggle that sometimes happens when working on a commission.   I really enjoyed working on this particular painting and was very happy with the result.  And, most importantly, the kids loved the painting too!

Click here to see more of my work.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails