Translate

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

On my easel today - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth



I started working on this little floral yesterday and thought I'd finish it up today, but somehow, life got in the way. It has a way of doing that sometimes.

Tomorrow is the Fourth of July and I hope that you all have a wonderful time with friends and family.  Let us also spend some time being thankful for the freedom and many blessings we have in this country.  Freedom is never free; it was paid for with the blood of patriots who sacrificed so that we could enjoy the blessings bestowed on this nation by God.

God Bless America!

Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings.

Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails