Translate

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blue Vase Original Floral Painting on Canvas by Texas Artist Filomena Booth

Blue Vase
24"x30"x.75"
Oil 


I love painting with my acrylics but sometimes it's just not worth forcing them to do things they were not designed to do.  After struggling to make the acrylics blend before they dried, I finally decided to look for my oil paints.  Some tubes were pretty dried out but I was surprised to find that quite a few were still very usable, considering how long it's been since I painted in oil. 

I feel like I just found new toys to play with...yippee!

Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Click here to see more of my work!

Please contact me for additional information

Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails