Translate

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bright New Day - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth

Bright New Day
40"x30"x1.5"
Abstract Acrylic on Canvas
$1250.00

I am so happy to announce that I have been invited to join another gallery, The Good Art Company.  It is just down the road from me in beautiful Fredericksburg, Texas.  If you love Texas Hill Country, you'll love Fredericksburg and I hope you'll stop in to visit the gallery and to do a little shopping and sightseeing. 

For purchase information, please contact
The Good Art Company
218 West Main St.
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
830-997-1111

Please visit my website to see more of my original art.

Click here to get my monthly art newsletter

Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails