Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

New Work in Progress - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth



It's always a little risky posting work that is still in progress.  We artists may decide to take a  different path and end up on a completely different road, but that's what's exciting about starting a new painting.  

I started this painting last week and was enjoying the process of layering color and "finding" shapes.  It's been three days since I've been in my studio to paint and I hope I can find the same inspiration I had when I started this piece.  Who knows where it'll end up but I do hope that this herd of ponies comes back.  Stay tuned to see what develops!


Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Please visit my website to see more of my original abstract painting

Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails