Translate

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pinot Noir - Original Abstract Wine Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth

Pinot Noir
14"x11"x.75"
Acrylic/mixed media on canvas

Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth


Why purchase art directly from my studio?

My top priority is your complete satisfaction with your new painting!  I'm sure you'll love your purchase, but just in case
it does not work for you, simply re-pack it in its original box  and return it to me within 7 days.  I will refund your
purchase price as soon as I receive the art in its original condition.  You simply pay the return shipping cost.

With the advent of the web, you now have a great selection of original art and the convenience of
a risk-free purchase!

Prints of this painting are now available.  Click here for more information.

Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails