Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Quiet Moment - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth

A Quiet Moment
40" x 40" x 1.5"
Acrylic on Canvas

I've had this painting in my inventory for about a year and a half.  Occasionally I will go through paintings that still live here at home, and if I decide that they need to be reincarnated, I will gesso and paint over the canvas.  I've had this painting hanging in one of our guest rooms and love the calming, soothing feeling that it seems to create in the room.  The colors are soft and very subtle but the canvas is rough and heavily textured, an interesting juxtaposition.

I hope you enjoy this video I made to show some close-up details in this work.



Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Prints of this painting are now available.
Click here for more information.


Subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails