Translate

Monday, August 19, 2013

Collage #001 - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth


Collage #001
Matted - 12"x12"
Art size - 6"x6"

Over the years I have collected boxes and boxes of beautiful hand made rice papers, painted papers and all sorts of other paper ephemera.  I hate to throw anything out that I think I can use in one of my paintings.

Here is the first in a series of mini-collages that I've been working on recently.  They are all matted, mounted on foam board and ready to be framed. 
 
To see my collection so far, click here.

Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Click here to get my monthly art newsletter



1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I love a GOOD Collage.
So Nice to see this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails