Translate

Friday, July 31, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth





Moving day is less than a week away and then the real "fun" will begin as we drive from Texas to Florida with 3 very irate and confused cats in the car.  Planning for 3-4 nights in hotels is almost as complicated as planning a trip to Mars!  

I am sad to leave this wonderful studio in our home here in China Spring, TX.  I have enjoyed 6 years of creating art in this inspiring space but the time has come to move on to be closer to family, see new places, make new friends and create more new paintings.  My husband and I were fortunate to have sold this home quickly and to have found a new home in a country setting with a good space in which to set up my studio.  I am also looking forward to more opportunities to continue my  
Go Big, Go Bold workshops in Florida. I already have several artists eager to join my next class!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails