Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Take a peek inside my studio

I am honored to have been invited to contribute to the latest issue of 
Where Art Lives, an art emagazine.

I hope you'll take a moment to look at the amazing art in the current issue and to spend a little time with me in my studio.






Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!


Go Big Go Bold
Abstract Painting Workshop
April 25 - 27, 2016
Clearwater, Florida
 


 
Take your painting to the next level!
Register today to save your seat for this fun 3-day workshop
 

#abstract #abstractexpressionism #modernart #interiordesign #artforthehome #filomenabooth #abstractpaintingworkshop #gobiggoboldworkshop #floridaartist #seascape #sunset

 


 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails