Translate

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Monet's Garden by Filomena Booth Acrylic ~ 30" x 30" 
 Monet's Garden
30"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD

 

Prints of this painting are now available.
Click FineArtAmerica for more information.

Original Contemporary Abstract Paintings
by
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****

Go Big Go Bold

Abstract Painting Workshop

Fort Cooper State Park

Inverness, Florida

October 10 - 12, 2016

 

Join me for this exciting approach to painting large, bold abstract paintings!
In this fun 3 day workshop, you will explore how to use composition and color to achieve masterfully powerful paintings.  You will experiment with new painting techniques as you learn to trust your intuition and discover your own artistic voice.
I will demonstrate my own painting techniques and talk about my thinking process as I paint.  As you begin to work on your own paintings, I will be available to answer questions, make suggestions and push you out of your comfort level to a whole new area of discovery and creativity. 
For this workshop, I have chosen one of the most beautiful and serene locations in Citrus county.  Ft. Cooper State Park is located just a couple of miles away from lovely downtown Inverness, with its many shops and restaurants.  There is a very nice and very reasonably priced hotel just a few minutes from the park.  

Click here to register today! 

***** 

Have you been thinking about selling your art online, but don't know where to start?


I have been successfully showing and selling my artwork online since 2002.  There is an enormous amount of information about online marketing available, but it can be daunting to sort through it all.  There are also expensive mentoring programs that can help you get started.  But, the fact is that the information is readily available for anyone willing to do the research and actually implement what they learn.


I have put together a simple CD/PDF file that will help guide you on your path to selling your artwork on the internet.  It is simply written and includes hyperlinks to the sites that I have found most helpful. 

 
PDF file via email - $20

#filomenabooth #gobiggobold #abstractpaintingworkshop #sellartonline #abstractpainting

 





 

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

A REAL beauty!!!!!!
All the best to you!

Filomena Booth said...

Sue, thank you so much for all the nice comments about my work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails