Translate

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Afterglow by Filomena Booth Acrylic ~ 30" x 30" 
Afterglow
30"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on textured canvas
$1800

 

Ever since we moved to Florida from Texas last summer, I've noticed that my painting subject and style has changed a bit.  While I did mostly abstracts before, now my work is more "realistic", suggesting landscapes, seascapes and florals.  Everything is still abstracted but now there seems to be a subject.  I'm not quite sure why my work is changing but I'm sure it has to do with the lovely area we live in and the light.  Yes, the light here is amazing with gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.  Anyway, I've gotten great feedback on my new work and will continue down this path as long as the Muses allow.

Afterglow measures 30"x30".  This large textured painting on canvas is stretched on 1.5" deep wood bars.  The sides are painted a shimmery black Micaceous Iron Oxide, giving the painting a finished appearance.  It is wired and ready to hang, framing is not needed.  The painting is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.

A signed Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free priority shipping within the US.

Prints of this painting are available!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****
For information about my upcoming
Go Big Go Bold
abstract painting workshops
*****
Have you been thinking about selling your art online, but don't know where to start?
Click here for more information
(please email your request and I will send you an invoice through Paypal)
 
 
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal
 


 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails