Translate

Friday, July 21, 2017

Contemporary Modern Abstract Art Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
Bring the Dawn
40"x40"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas
SOLD

Are you in a painting rut?  We, as artists, all run into those times when we begin to wonder if the muse will ever visit us again.  Sometimes all we need is encouragement and guidance.  Sometimes all we need is a new way to look at things and sometimes all we need is a 3 day workshop to renew and reinvigorate our creative juices.

If you're going through one of those "dry" periods or if you'd just like to have a little guidance, then one of my workshops is for you!

In October I will be holding my Go Big Go Bold abstract painting workshop here in beautiful Inverness, Florida.  You will enjoy 3 wonderful days of painting fun surrounded by nature's tranquil beauty at Fort Cooper State Park.  This workshop is filling up fast, so be sure to register soon.
Here is more information about the park and accommodations.

If you prefer private one-on-one instruction, then my Private 3 Day Painting Workshop is for you!
Leave your materials and supplies and home!  Bring your paint clothes, comfortable shoes and lots of enthusiasm!

Have a wonderful, colorful Summer!

*****

My paintings are sold through several online art galleries but if you'd like to purchase directly from me, please click here for more information.

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails