Translate

Friday, January 26, 2018

Contemporary Modern Abstract Art Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth


Getting Back in the Groove!

Now that the Holidays are over, it's time to get back to work!  I've gotten a little lazy, as far as keeping up with my blogs.  But, believe me, I've been very busy in the studio these last couple of weeks.  I love getting in there, cranking up Pandora and just "groovin" (yeah, I know, that word dates me, doesn't it?)   I completed two big new paintings so far this year and one of them sold immediately to a repeat buyer...love when that happens!  The buyer purchased it as a companion piece to "Gray Skies", which was featured in Artful Home's Winter catalog.

Rojo y Oro
36"x36"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas
Sold

Gray Skies
36"x36"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas
Sold

So, 2018 is getting off to a great start!  I have a group abstract painting workshop on Jan. 29 - 31 at The Villages in Florida.  There are only a few spaces left, so if you're in the area and would like to join us for this fun and informative workshop, click here.

This year I plan to concentrate more on my Private Abstract Painting Workshops, so if you'd like to take your painting to the next level, click here for more information!  I promise you will go home with a many new "tricks" of the trade and 3 new paintings!  Everything is supplied, including lunch and a glass of wine.  Just bring your enthusiasm!

*****

My paintings are sold through several online art galleries, but if you'd like to purchase directly from me,
please click here for more information.

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****

filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online, wall art, interior design ideas, painting on canvas


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails