Translate

Friday, February 9, 2018

Contemporary Modern Abstract Art Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth


The last couple of weeks have certainly kept me busy! 

The Villages in Florida was my "home" for 3 days last week, where I worked with 18 talented ladies.  This week I wrapped up my Private Abstract Painting Workshop with another talented artist at my studio in Inverness, Florida. 

I started these three paintings as demos at the workshops and just completed them to list on my website.  

My private painting workshops are becoming quite popular and my calendar is filling up fast.  I don't do national workshops, so if you'd like to spend three intense (and fun) days of painting instruction with one-on-one guidance, be sure to contact me as soon as possible.  


Everything is supplied for your private painting workshop.  Just bring your enthusiasm!



*****
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online, wall art, interior design ideas, painting on canvas

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails