Translate

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

24"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on textured canvas

 

 

Coastal Mist measures 24" x 30".  This heavily textured painting is stretched on 1.5" deep bars, giving the work a finished look that does not need framing.  It is wired and ready to hang.  It is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.  The sides are painted in a rich gray/black micaceous iron oxide.  A clear acrylic varnish has been applied to protect and enhance the beauty of this painting.

A signed Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free priority shipping within the US!

Prints and other items are available through Fineartamerica!

*****


It's been a very busy February, and it's not even over yet! 
And, March promises to be just as busy too!

I recently started offering 3 day private abstract painting workshops in my own studio.  I only have room for one person at a time, but that gives me the opportunity to devote myself completely to the student.  I begin my session by covering composition and color theory (without getting into scientific jargon).  Color and composition are the most important elements in abstract painting.  I love guiding the student as she develops her thought process and brings it to fruition on the canvas.  I also include lots of information about selling art online, as well as how to dispose of rinse water in an ecologically safe manner. 

Join me for 3 fun days of intense learning as you break out of a painting rut and push your work to the next level!

For more information about all my upcoming workshops for 2017, click here

*****

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online


 
 


 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails