Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back to Basics - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth


Back to Basics
Acrylic on Canvas
24" x 24" x 1.5"
I had the greatest fun creating this particular painting.  It started out on a very textured canvas, and if you look closely,  you'll see all sorts of detail.  It literally invites you to run your fingers to explore the surface of the canvas.

I had this painting priced at $800 but desperately need to make room for more new work.  If you like abstracts and would like to add to your collection, you won't want to miss this opportunity to own this unique original painting.

To see more of my work, please visit my website.
 Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails