Translate

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Waiting on the Bull!

Pueblo
24"x30"
Acrylic painting on Canvas

Well, I'm still waiting to have the longhorn delivered. I suppose one of these days I'll find it "grazing" on the front lawn.

I did make good use of my time today. I wrote my newsletter and sent it out to all my subscribers. It took a bit of time to compose but wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Constant Contact has updated it's system so that it's much easier to use now.

I completed Pueblo yesterday. It has a definite southwestern flavor. It reminds me of a woven, indian blanket. It was fun to paint on the heavily textured canvas that I had prepared.
My goal is to paint every day. Sometimes it's hard to make the time but I truly believe that painting is like a muscle that needs to be exercised daily.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails