Translate

Monday, January 25, 2010

Oasis by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Oasis
24"x30"x.75"
Acrylic on Canvas
Sold
Please visit my website to see the many original abstract paintings I have available as well as those that have sold.
If you are interested in commissioning a painting, please contact me at fil@filomenabooth.com.
Subscribe to my Newsletter and receive a 10% discount when you purchase one of my paintings!
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube art clips!
Filomena de Andrade Booth - Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

2 comments:

Nancy Medina said...

Fil, this is stunning. I have always loved your brightly colored works but this one really is amazing. I hope you are still enjoying your beautiful new studio! miss you.

Filomena de Andrade Booth said...

Thanks Nancy! Love the studio but miss my art pals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails