Translate

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Departure Series #6 - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth

Departure #6
Mixed media on paper
Art - 9"x11"
Matted - 12"x16"
SOLD

This is one of a series of small textural paintings that I completed some time ago. This painting is matted in a 12"x16" bright white mat and mounted on foamboard.   It is ready to be framed in any standard 12"x16" frame or you may choose to have it professionally framed to a much larger dimension.  It may be hung vertically or horizontally.

To see more of my original abstract paintings, please visit my website.  
Feel free to contact me for prices and availability.

Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails