Translate

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Terrain - Original Contemporary Abstract Modern Art by Filomena de Andrade Booth

New Terrain by Filomena Booth Acrylic ~ 24" x 24" 
New Terrain
24"x24"x1.5"
Acrylic on Canvas
(Retail - $750.00)

Would you like to see how this painting looks on YOUR wall, in YOUR home?
Well, now there is an app for that!!
Arttwo50.com has come out with a great app that lets you take a picture with your iPad and actually see what this painting will look like hanging in your own home!  This is exciting news and what is even more exciting is that you can own this painting for only 
$250.00!!!
Click here to purchase.
 
I currently have 5 paintings on the site and once they are gone at this ridiculously low price, the next batch of paintings will be available for more!  So, if you have an iPad or even if you don't, go to Arttwo50.com and look for my name to see the paintings I have available. This is a great opportunity for you to own one of my original paintings and a great opportunity for me to make room in my studio for new work!
Stay tuned to this blog as I reveal the other painting on Arttwo50!

 

Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth
Prints of this painting are now available.  Click here for more information! 
Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails