Translate

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Studio Sale! Original Contemporary Abstract Modern Art by Filomena de Andrade Booth





Do you know about the ARTtwo50 app for your ipad?  This fun app allows you to see how a painting will look on your wall.  Simply use your ipad to take a picture of the blank wall and then go to your app to see how a painting will look in your own home.  Pretty clever, huh?  And, what's even nicer is that all the paintings on ARTtwo50 are only $250!!! And, that includes shipping!

I don't own an ipad and I suppose many of you don't either.  I have enough trouble juggling all the other devices I have.  Anyway, if you don't have an ipad, you can still buy a new painting or two for the same great low prices.  All you have to do is go to my Pinterest ARTtwo50 board and choose your new painting.

All of the paintings I'm listing on this site are large, first quality pieces that have been sitting in my studio for a while.  With Spring finally here and the creative juices starting to flow, I need to make room for new paintings.

So, if you have an ipad, get the ARTtwo50 app from itunes and see how you can redecorate a room with art.

If you don't have an ipad, click here to see my work on Pinterest.  


***

I've been away from my studio for almost 2 weeks.  For the last 2 years, I've been suffering with back pain that was getting progressively worse as time went on.  I tried everything from acupuncture, chiropractic, massage to steroid lumbar shots.  Nothing gave me relief until I started doing some research online.  I came across Laser Spine Institute and was intrigued by all the positive testimonials, low rate of infection, quick recovery time and minimally invasive surgery.  Granted, they can't solve all spine problems, but after I met a woman at the hairdresser who had been "cured", I was ready to make the phone call.  My husband and I flew to the LSI facility in Tampa so that we could also get to see two of our sons, their wives and our brand new baby grandson.  

My surgery was on Monday, March 24.  I walked in bent over in pain and walked out of recovery a couple of hours later completely pain free!  A herniated disk and bone spur in my lower back had caused all the problems.  I finally have my life back again!

I just wanted to share this with anyone who may be suffering from back problems and doesn't know where to turn for help.

***


Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails