Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 Caladesi Sunset
30"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas
Sold


I just completed this commission for a client.  The painting is based on another painting, 

"Come Sunrise", that was sold a few years ago.  

I like doing commissions but it's not always easy to replicate a work, so I always tell the client that it will not be exactly the same but will have the same "feel".  She was very happy with the image I sent for approval and is excited to give it as a gift to her husband for Father's Day.  I like that she printed a picture of the painting and tied it with a bow to give to him, just in case I wouldn't have it finished in time for his special day!

Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by

Visit my website to see more of my original work.

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
 *****
#modernart #abstract #contemporaryart #interiordesign #artforinteriordesigners #filomenabooth #wallart
#buyartonline

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails