Translate

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
Orange Vase
36"x36"x1.5"
Acrylic/mixed media on canvas
Sold

 

Painting is a lot like life.  Sometimes you don't know where you're going until you get there.  And so it was with Orange Vase.  I started this painting with a series of washes in strong complimentary colors - orange and violet.  I was just about to give up, when I decided to add bits of lacy rice paper.  I continued to work and suddenly there it was...a vase full of flowers.  What a happy surprise!

Prints of this painting are available.
Click here for more information
 
Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by
*****
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
 *****
We still have room for you at my next 
Go Big Go Bold 
Abstract Painting Workshop
Arttrysts Studio in
Clearwater, Florida
April 25 - 27, 2016



#modernart #abstract #contemporaryart #interiordesign #artforinteriordesigners #filomenabooth #wallart #buyartonline #homedecor
 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails