Translate

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Last Light
24"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas
 
 

 I think we're probably all pretty burned out with all the "news" surrounding this election.  No matter who wins, we as artists need to make sure that all this hype doesn't distract us or sap us of our creativity!

Upcoming Workshops

I just finished a fun 3-day workshop with some amazing artists and am gearing up for more workshops in 2017.  So far I am scheduled for workshops in Sarasota and Fernandina Beach.  If you are interested in joining me for 3 fun days in Florida, click here for more information.

Exciting news for 2017!

Private Workshops! 

I am also in the process of putting together private workshops in my own studio here in Inverness, Florida.  These private sessions will be 3 days of intense painting and guidance that will enable you to create your best work yet.  We will cover topics such as design and composition, color theory, painting techniques, photography and tips on selling your art online.  I will supply all you need for this workshop, so just come ready to learn and paint!  I will be posting more information on my site very soon. The cost is $450. 

Contact me at
fil@filomenabooth.com
for more information

In the meantime, stay calm, cool and don't forget to keep those brushes wet!

*****
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designers








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails