Translate

Monday, September 25, 2017

Contemporary Modern Abstract Art Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth



Every once in a while, I like to go back over the work I've done in the last few months.  I just finished putting together a video showing the paintings I've done since the beginning of the year.  I don't work in the studio every single day.  Sometimes life gets in the way and keeps us from doing those things we'd love to do.  Anyway, as I reviewed my work, I was happy and surprised that I had completed 27 paintings so far this year!  A few of them have found new homes and the rest are waiting to be adopted!


I hope you enjoy this little retrospective of my work as much as I have enjoyed painting them!

*****

I still have room for you in my Go Big Go Bold Abstract Painting Workshop.  If you have been thinking of taking your work to the next level, please don't miss this opportunity!

My 3 Day Private Abstract Painting Workshops are very popular and I am almost all booked up for the year.  Please contact me as soon as possible to reserve your dates!

*****

UPCOMING WORKSHOPS!
Register today for my Go Big Go Bold abstract painting workshop!
 
October16 - 19, 2017
Fort Cooper State Park
Inverness, Florida
      

3 Day Private Workshops 
 
  Register today to reserve your date!
For more information, click here! 
*****
My paintings are sold through several online art galleries but if you'd like to purchase directly from me, please click here for more information.
Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
*****
 

filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails