Translate

Friday, August 31, 2018

Contemporary Modern Abstract Art Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Petroglyphs by Filomena Booth Acrylic ~ 24" x 36"

Petroglyphs
24" x 36" x 1.5"
Mixed media on canvas
Sold

This painting is from several years ago.  Every so often, I like to go through my old image files to see work I've done and to get fresh inspiration for new work.

*****

My paintings are represented by several online art galleries, but if you'd like to purchase directly from me,
please click here for information.


Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

For information about my upcoming abstract painting workshops, click here!

*****

filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online, wall art, interior design ideas, painting on canvas


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails