Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Filomena de Andrade Booth Fine Art Paintings

Did you know that you may purchase prints of my paintings from Fine Art America?  Ever since I started showing and selling my paintings online, I always make it a point to include a link to this wonderful site on each listing I post.  I think many people have just recently discovered FAA as the premier site to purchase prints of artwork they love, but may not be able to afford.  Just in the past 2 weeks, I have gotten several notices of sales of prints.  The company offers prints in a variety of formats and sizes...everything from canvas to framed prints on high quality paper, as well as tote bags, coffee mugs, stationery and many other items.  

Here are just a few examples of how my painting, Revelation, is presented in different formats.  I think these are great gift ideas, don't you?




*****

My paintings are represented by several online art galleries, but if you'd like to purchase directly from me, please click here for more information.

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter



#filomenabooth #abstractpainting #abstractlandscapepainting #modernartpaintings #tonalimpressionism #atmospheric #seascapepaintings #coastalart  #interiordesignart #homedecorart, #artforinteriordesigners  #buyartonline #wallart #interiordesignideas  #floridaartist #invernessfloridaartist #wearableartjewelry #paperbeadjewelry #artgifts #keepsakegifts #artfulgifts #artcollectors


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails