Translate

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Filomena de Andrade Booth Fine Art Paintings

This is the first time I ever tried doing a time lapse video showing me at work on a new painting.  It's kind of fun watching the sped up motions and seeing the painting develop in just seconds!  I would have continued videoing more, but the phone rang and interrupted my "filming".  I also didn't know how long I would be able to record my painting with my iphone, so I stopped before I could actually finish the painting. 
Anyway,  here is my little video along with an image of the painting as it sat on the easel in my studio. 
Now for the hard part...coming up with a good title for the painting!


Here is a picture of the finished painting as it sits in my studio.  I will be taking better pictures of it and uploading them to my website.

Image may contain: cloud, sky and outdoor

30" x 30" x 1.5"
Acrylic on canvas


******
My paintings are represented by several online art galleries, but if you'd like to purchase directly from me, please click here for more information.

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter

#filomenabooth #abstractpainting #abstractlandscapepainting #modernartpaintings #tonalimpressionism #atmospheric #seascapepaintings #coastalart  #interiordesignart #homedecorart, #artforinteriordesigners  #buyartonline #wallart #interiordesignideas  #floridaartist #invernessfloridaartist #wearableartjewelry #paperbeadjewelry #artgifts #keepsakegifts #artfulgifts #artcollectors





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails