Translate

Friday, January 3, 2020

Filomena de Andrade Booth Fine Art Paintings


A New Year Begins...What Lies Beyond the Horizon?


Horizon
30" x 24" x 1.5" 
Acrylic on canvas

As the new year begins, we are often left wondering where the time has gone and what new experiences lie on the horizon as the days unfold before us.  Many of us like to make New Year's resolutions, but I have learned that good intentions are quickly  forgotten as we return to our old habits.  Nevertheless, it's still a good idea to at least contemplate how we can make better choices to improve our lives.  For me, that means spending more time in the studio.

Happy New Year!

******

My paintings are represented by several online art galleries, but if you'd like to purchase directly from me, please click here for more information.


Commissions

Are you drawn to one of my paintings, but the colors or size aren't to your specifications?  I would love to create a painting that surpasses your expectations.  The process is very simple...contact me today so we can get started!

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter

#filomenabooth #abstractpainting #abstractlandscapepainting #modernartpaintings #tonalimpressionism #atmospheric #seascapepaintings #coastalart  #commissionpainting #customart #interiordesignart #homedecorart, #artforinteriordesigners  #buyartonline #wallart #interiordesignideas  #floridaartist #invernessfloridaartist #wearableartjewelry #paperbeadjewelry #artgifts #keepsakegifts #artfulgifts #artcollectors


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails