Translate

Sunday, January 11, 2009

What is Art???

I found this hilarious little YouTube on my gallery's blog. Mike at art251 has a great, warped British sense of humor. I needed a good laugh and thought that all you art "critics" would get a kick out of this one.

I've been out of my studio for the last few weeks because we are in the process of selling our home. Having to keep the house in model perfect condition all the time makes it difficult to cut loose in the studio. I put all my paints neatly back on the shelves, cleared off my work table and vacuumed the floor. The place looks sterile right now. I doubt there are too many potential buyers out there that are searching for studio space. So, I have to make it look like it can be used as a bonus room or a teenager's hideaway.

We were very fortunate to find a great home out in the country with a huge, sunny room that will make a wonderful studio. I can feel those creative juices starting to flow just thinking about it!

2 comments:

JudyMackeyart said...

I am going to miss you when you leave the area!! But hoping we can get together still on weekends and gal-pal painting trips.

Filomena Booth said...

Hey, I'm not gone yet!

I'll just be down the road a bit. No reason we can't all get together every once in a while!

Fil

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails