Translate

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Waterlilies...Revisited

Original Modern Abstract Contemporary Art
by Texas Daily Abstract Painter Filomena Booth

Waterlilies...Revisited
12"x12"x.75"
Mixed-media on Canvas
$100.00

I guess that since our move to our new home, I've been doing a bit of inventory of my materials and supplies. I found a small stretched canvas that I had given up on a couple of years ago. It was heavily textured and gessoed in black. I decided to start experimenting with painting tools I had never used - my fingers! After gloving up, I scooped up gobs of paint and started painting away. I was amazed that the acrylic behaved more like oils - I was able to blend the colors alot easier than with a brush! Funny how we sometimes ignore the most obvious!

Visit my website to see more of my work.
See my YouTube art clips.
Sign up for my e-newsletter.

Buy Waterlilies...Revisited

$100.00






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails