Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Rites of Spring - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth

Rites of Spring
44"x44"x1.5"
Acrylic on Canvas


Here is the completed painting.  I finally had time to take it outside to photograph.  The colors are a just a little softer than this image depicts.  The canvas is heavily textured and enhances the subtle blending of colors. 

You can see more detail in this YouTube movie I made of "Rites of Spring"


Be sure to visit my website to see more of my work and please contact me if you have any questions or comments.

I send out a monthly newsletter featuring my latest paintings.  Click here to subscribe!

Original Contemporary Abstract Paintings
by 
Filomena de Andrade Booth



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails