Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Contemporary Modern Abstract Art Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth


Ebb Tide
48" x 36" x 1.5"
Acrylic on gallery wrap canvas

This was a fun painting to work on.  Sometimes I struggle bringing a painting to life and other times, everything falls into place without a problem...love when that happens!  It's been a while since I worked on a canvas this large, so I was concerned that I might not be able to finish in one session.  I can rarely get back into the "groove" the following day, so I'm glad that I was able to finish it on the same day.  

Ebb Tide measures 48" x 36".  This  boldly colored, textural, acrylic modern art abstract painting is stretched on 1.5" gallery wrap canvas.    The 1.5" sides are painted in a shimmery gray/black Micaceous Iron Oxide.  Only the finest professional artist materials were used in the creation of this work.    The painting is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.  It is wired and ready to hang.  A clear acrylic satin varnish has been applied to seal and protect the beauty of this painting. 

Original 2018



To order prints and many other items, click here!


*****

My paintings are sold through several online art galleries but if you'd like to purchase directly from me,

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

For information about my upcoming abstract painting workshops,

*****

filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online, wall art, interior design ideas, painting on canvas


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails