Translate

Friday, March 28, 2008

Back to work...again!

Cusco
24"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on Canvas

It's been a while since I posted anything on this blog. My father had to undergo a serious operation recently. Both my parents are now in their 80's and needed my help during this crisis. Hopefully things are going well now and I'll be able to start getting into my normal painting routine.

I completed this painting a few days ago. It is available on Ebay right now for a low starting price of $199.00. It is highly textural, something that you can't really see in this image. Click on the image to see a close-up. Of course, if you have any questions about this painting or any of my other works, feel free to contact me.

My website

My Ebay Store


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails