Translate

Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Work - Red River Valley

Red River Valley
30" x 30" x 1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

I recently completed this painting along with a similar 30"x40" painting, Anticipation, which has already sold.

This painting is available through my website as well as BoundlessGallery. I find that many times a potential art buyer may be reluctant to purchase a painting based solely on a small image seen on their pc screens. That is very understandable. I have decided to list my work on BoundlessGallery because they offer the buyer the opportunity to return the work after 7 days. If the painting is not to the buyer's complete satisfaction, BoundlessGallery will refund the purchase price of the painting as well as the return shipping cost.

At last, now there is a completely risk-free way to purchase art on-line! Be sure to tell all your friends too.

Visit my BoundlessGallery portfolio and my website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails