Translate

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tuscan Inspired Original Abstract Landscape Palette Knife Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena Booth




Tuscan Landscape grouping

I just completed a series of small heavily textured acrylic palette knife mixed media paintings on canvas.  Each painting measures 10"x10"x1.5".  The movie, Under the Tuscan Sun, was the inspiration for the series.  Although I've never traveled to Italy, I tried to capture the warmth of the sun and feeling of the countryside.  The paintings are accented with collaged elements...postage stamps, archetectural images and a variety of decorative papers.

To purchase one or all four, please contact me.
To see my entire portfolio of original abstract paintings, visit my website.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails