Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

Day's Catch - Original Fine Art Oil Painting by Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

Day's Catch
11"x14"
Oil on Canvas

It's been such a long time since I painted anything in oils, so I was pretty surprised that my tubes of paint were still usable.  One of my sons is an avid fisherman, spending many happy hours plying the waters off Titusville in Florida.  He recently sent me a picture of the day's catch.  I'm not quite sure why this particular picture intrigued me, especially considering the fact that he had included a lovely picture of a sunset. This will be a gift for his birthday...hope he likes it.

Please visit my website to see my entire portfolio of original abstract paintings.
 Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails