Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sunshine Bouquet - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth

Sunshine Bouquet
12"x12"x1.5"
Acrylic on Canvas
$125.00


This is what is blooming on my easel today!  It's one of a series of small floral paintings that I've been working on lately.  The jewel-tone colors are accented with metallic gold line work.  The painting continues around the sides of the staple-free 1.5" stretcher bars and is ready to hang.  Framing is not needed.

Why not give a floral bouquet that will last forever?

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract art!

Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Please contact me for purchase information

Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails