Translate

Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 3 - In Progress - Original Abstract Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Filomena de Andrade Booth

Day 3

In this picture, you can see that I've started breaking up the large areas with more glazes that I made by mixing the colors with my mixture of slow-dry medium, clear mixing glaze and gloss medium.  Before each layer drys completely, I continued to splash water and wipe out the color to expose underlying color and texture.  I also added more line work with the black crayon and did a little scraping with a palette knife.  

Day 4 coming up next...stay tuned.

Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Click here to see more of my original abstract paintings.

Click here to get my monthly art newsletter!

1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

This is so cool! I can't wait to see it finished.
LOVE the marks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails