Translate

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Morning Fog by Filomena Booth Acrylic ~ 20" x 20" 
Morning Fog
20"x20"x1.5"
Acrylic on textured canvas
Sold

Things never go as quickly or as smoothly as we would like them to. 

It's been three weeks since we moved into the new house in Florida.  Sorting through all 20,000 pounds of stuff has been quite a struggle, but we finally got everything unpacked and organized.  We're actually living like normal people now!

My next project is to get the studio in order so that I can begin to paint again.  It feels like ages since I last held a brush in my hand!  There are some exciting opportunities ahead and I need to make the space to create some over-size paintings.  
*****
Morning Fog recently sold through one of my online gallery sites.
*****
Visit my website to see my entire collection of original abstract paintings.
 
Subscribe to my newsletter for news about upcoming 
Go Big, Go Bold Workshops 


Original abstract painting
by
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist
Filomena de Andrade Booth
 
#modernart #abstract #contemporaryart #interiordesign #artforinteriordesigners #filomenabooth #wallart
#buyartonline #homedecor
 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails