Translate

Monday, September 28, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

All in Time 
30"x30"x1.5
Mixed media on canvas
Sold



I like to keep a record of the work I've done over the years.  I think it's important to go back once in a while to see what progress has been made and whether to revive some "old" ideas from time to time.

This painting was done in 2008.  At the time, I was doing a lot of work with gold leaf and stenciling.  This particular painting has layers of thin washes that reveal under-lying color and texture.

Visit my website to see my latest work!

Prints of this painting art available!
Click here for more information. 
*****
Inquiries by Interior Design professionals welcome!
Contact me for more information.
*****
Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by
*****

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
 *****
#modernart #abstract #contemporaryart #interiordesign #artforinteriordesigners #filomenabooth #wallart



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails